Cake Mix - Carrot Cake - 2.5kg
Suitable for making tin, loaf or sheet cakes..
Just add water and oil..
1. Weigh mix and place 312g of crushed pineapple and 312g of chopped walnuts in a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Gradually add 500g of water on slow speed, scrape down.
3. Mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Gradually add a further 500g of water on slow speed, scrape down.
5. Mix for a further 2 minutes on medium speed.
Wheat flour, sugar, non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening, whey powder, whole dried egg, dried glucose solids, carrot strip, cinnamon spice, emulsifiers: E471 and E475, dried egg whites, modified starch, raising agents E500, E541, salt, xanthan gum, colour E102 (this product contains a food colouring which may cause an adverse effect on activity and attention in children) and E150.
Allergy Alert: For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Got a question about this product?